Isn't driving your kids to parks and funhouses and trying to come up with a new way of making them physically active exhausting sometimes? Don't you wish to sit in your backyard and drink coffee while they're having fun and enjoying their free time?
Well, there is a way to do so.
Outdoor and backyard trampolines are a life-changer in outdoor family time. You can relax and watch your kids jumping and playing, or you can join them and let off the stress with the best outdoor and backyard trampoline on the market.
Check out our list of the top five and choose the most suitable for you.
Table of Contents
- The Best Outdoor And Backyard Trampoline on the Market - Top 5 Choices
- #1. Zupapa 15 14 12 FT TUV Approved Trampoline - Top Pick Outdoor Trampoline Overall
- #2. Skywalker Trampolines 8-Foot Jump N' Dunk Trampoline - Top Pick Backyard Trampoline
- #3. Acon Trampoline Air 16 Sport - Top Pick Outdoor Rectangle Trampoline
- #4. Bounce Pro 12' Trampoline with Flash Light - The Best Backyard Trampoline with Flashlight
- #5. Springfree Trampolines-Springless Trampolines with Safety Enclosure - Best Springless Outdoor and Backyard Trampoline
- How to Choose the Best Outdoor and Backyard Trampoline
- FINAL THOUGHTS
The Best Outdoor And Backyard Trampoline on the Market - Top 5 Choices
According to the general requirements and standards, we picked the Zupapa 15 14 12 FT TUV Approved Trampoline as our top pick outdoor trampoline. You're probably wondering- why?
Whether you're buying a trampoline for yourself or your kids, this incredible product will meet the demands. It includes the trampoline, ladder, pair of gloves, two T-hooks, enclosure net, rain cover, and wind stakes. Can It get any better?
First of all, the general mechanism of this trampoline relies on springs. The number of springs depends on the overall size of the trampoline, where the most abundant 15 feet round trampoline includes 108 steel springs. Furthermore, they are effortless to assemble since the tool needed for pulling is provided by the manufacturer.
Secondly, the frame structure includes deep galvanized steel tubes that measure 42 mm in diameter and are 1.5 mm thick. Additionally, the poles holding the net and legs are stuck together with steel joints, improving the overall stability and sturdiness of the item in question. And that is not all; the manufacturer added six galvanized steel wind stakes to make 100% sure your trampoline will stay in place during any weather.
Thirdly, the enclosure net, mat, and safety padding are enriched with the UV absorber UV-9 to prevent fading and make them last longer. The mat measures 13.25ft in diameter, while the netting has 6ft of height. What is important here to mention is the exceptional no-gap design that prevents falling out, while the safety padding on the poles prevents injuries.
Finally, this robust construction supports 375 pounds in total, being thus the perfect item for family use.
Skywalker trampolines are already well known on the market for making downright the safest trampolines for kids and adults; hence, Skywalker Trampolines 8-Foot Jump N' Dunk Trampoline is the best backyard trampoline.
With only eight feet in diameter, the trampoline was designed to fit any backyard of our outdoor space perfectly. It has a sturdy, deep galvanized steel frame that supports the entire construction and makes the trampoline stable and rigid.
When it comes to the bouncing mechanism, it is center-focused and based on springs. Fifty-six steel springs are located outside of the enclosure and include a powder-coating for rust resistance and extended durability.
Furthermore, springs are covered with a vinyl skirt for additional safety, while the poles holding the netting include padding with foam. The trampoline consists of a no-gap design for entirely secure jumping; moreover, the web has a dual zipper and latch clip for the same purposes.
Structural twisting will most certainly not happen with the T-sockets incorporated in the structure, and the general safety is guaranteed since the trampoline passed ASTM standards.
Wait, there is more; to make it more attractive and fun for kids, the manufacturer included a basketball hoop to the construction, adding another activity for the family playtime.
Massive and steady, Acon trampoline provides enough space for the entire family with its 10x17ft dimensions and no single-user limitation. It has 126 inches in height together with the enclosing net, and the whole set includes the trampoline, enclosure netting, ladder, safety padding, spring puller tool, and ground anchors.
What makes this trampoline particular is its renewed frame structure and enhanced mat and spring mechanism. The frame is constructed to remain structurally rigid and keep the optimal momentum of jumps during the many years of usage.
It has one hundred and forty heavy-duty springs that measure 10 inches, exclusively designed in such a way that the individual load of each spring contributes to the synergistic dynamics of the entire trampoline. In such a way, the bounces are vigorous and at the same time, precise, thus providing a more quality jumping experience overall.
The beautiful all-black design makes it even more attractive and perfectly fits any environment upgrading its general look. The manufacturer gives a ten-year warranty for the frame, 5-years warranty for the mat and springs, and a 2-year warranty for other components. It also passed the ASTM & CE standards, so be assured it will last long!
Wouldn't you like to have a product that would keep your kids amused and physically active even during the night? But you don't want them out of the landmark, do you? Well, with Bounce Pro 12' Trampoline with Flash Light, your kids can enjoy their free time, even during the night and in your backyard.
Let's start with the materials. The frame consists of heavy-duty galvanized steel, proven to resist any weather, rust, and water. It provides a stable and rigid base for the mat and enclosure netting and will last for years.
When it comes to the mat, it incorporates weather-resistant and UV-protected material again, giving you the freedom to use this trampoline during all four seasons without watching its deterioration. It won't change!
The trampoline works on a spring mechanism, providing in such a way high bounces and great cardio workouts while the flashlight zone consists of simple bungee cord attachment. Safety padding covers the springs and prevents the kids from injuries while the overall safety of the trampoline comes with ASTM tests passed.
You may also like
In the center of the trampoline stands a flashlight, which makes it unique and especially attractive to kids, it also enables them to use the trampoline at night and has unlimited fun.
Finally, the maximum weight capacity of this product is 220lbs, which is a bit low for the outdoor trampoline, but If you take care of how many people are using it at the same time It is safe.
The squeaky sounds of your trampoline may get on your nerves at some point, but is there a way to avoid them? Yes, there is. Springs are the reason your trampoline makes that annoying noise, so Springfree Trampolines-Springless Trampolines with Safety Enclosure will be a perfect choice for you.
The silent bouncing is not the only advantage of the renewed spring-free design. Instead of springs, this trampoline uses flexible composite rods that make the entire mat bounceable in comparison to regular springs trampolines, which provide a limited bouncing surface. Also, this design makes the trampoline safe for kids since they can’t get stuck in the springs or injure themselves.
Furthermore, the metal frame is hidden beneath the surface of the trampoline, keeping the jumpers again safe from injuries while adding stability to the product. Also, the shock-absorbent mat eliminates hard edges and provides better bounces and in combination with flexible net and net rods, creates a perfect jumping environment for the entire family.
A ten-year warranty for all the parts of the trampoline is not so typical on the market, and the materials of the construction are a powder-coated steel frame, UV-resistant polypropylene mat, and enclosure web and finally composite fiberglass rods.
How to Choose the Best Outdoor and Backyard Trampoline
Whenever you're buying an addition to your home or backyard, you must put the size factor into the equation. Hence, the same goes for trampolines. The backyard and outdoor trampolines range in size from 8 feet up to 15 feet in diameter.
Now, backyard trampolines should be smaller since you're planning to put them in a limited space; thus, the best option would be a trampoline from 8-12 feet maximum.
On the other hand, you should let yourself loose when It comes to choosing the best outdoor trampoline since the bigger they are, the higher is their weight capacity, and more people can fit in.
Rectangular trampolines are thus an excellent choice for an outdoor family time due to their width and fantastic design, however large round trampolines with enclosure net will do the job too.
Everything that goes to open spaces without a covering has to be specifically designed to endure weather and external conditions. Before ordering a backyard or outdoor trampoline, always check the materials of the frame, mat, and enclosure netting.
The structure should be as sturdy as possible; powder-coated steel is a good option. Powder-coating improves the steel's resistance towards corrosion, humidity, and cracking, prolonging the longevity to 10 years on average.
Another great option is galvanized steel, which has the same properties as the mentioned powder-coated competitor, just that galvanization refers to the addition of liquid zinc to the surface of the steel, improving, thus, its features.
When It comes to the mat and netting, the best option is synthetic materials such as polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, nylon, etc. Why? These materials have proven to be weather resistant and waterproof, providing solid hardiness during the rainy days.
Also, look for the UV-resistant trait in your product description, because your trampoline will be exposed to the sun and might fade and change under the circumstances. The number of stitches also affects the mat's durability, so look for the ones with a higher number of rows of stitching for maximum security.
All of the features mentioned above are working in synergy to provide the best security during jumping. To ensure your trampoline is perfectly safe, check its stability, design quality, the sturdiness of the frame, spring mechanism, enclosure net quality, and safety padding.
The netting provides proper protection from falling out, but It has to have a secure zipper as well to be 100% safe. Moreover, safety padding is an absolute necessity. If your kids will be using the trampoline since it covers all the metal parts and prevents injuries.
T-locks are also a smart addition to the frame structure and may improve the stability and weather-resistance of the product.
4. Additional Equipment
Many trampolines nowadays include basketball hoops and swings, which can make your trampoline more entertaining and fun both for your kids and you. So, consider this factor as well when choosing the best product for your family.
Having a trampoline in your backyard can give the ultimate fun outdoor time for the entire family, yet you have to purchase smartly, for it to last long. Zupapa 15 14 12 FT TUV Approved Trampoline is an absolute winner among the outdoor trampolines due to its sturdiness, safe design, and durability.
- ❤️【No Gap Design Eliminates Hazards】The 2020 upgrade no gap design eliminates hazard of getting your hands or feet caught in the gaps cause the jumping mat and spring cover are tightly sewn together. Also the springs are all covered with thick and durable pad. What’s more, comparing to the other trampolines, our new design expanded the jumping area.
- ❤️【Hot-dip Galvanizing Technique & Heavy-duty Frame】Zupapa 2020 trampolines use the latest hot-dip galvanizing technology to make the frame anti-rust, more stable and durable. And our unique two steel joints design along with W-shaped legs provide a solid base for the whole trampoline. Max weight capacity up to 375 lbs. Comes with 6 pcs of wind stakes, make the trampoline stands stably even in storm.
- ❤️【More Springs & Impressive bounce】 As we all know springs are the core of the trampoline, we have 12 more springs than other sellers offer impressive bounce.
- ❤️【Higher Quality Materials for Max Safety】Galvanized rust resistant springs(7 inch) offer impressive bounce. Anti-UV jumping mat (made of PP) provides more weight capacity. 8.9ft higher enclosure net (made of environmental PE) ensures absolute safety and fastness when jumping. And the poles are padded with 10mm foam, can protect your kids from banging against the steel pole.
- ❤️【Enjoy This Risk Free Purchase】Unbeatable WARRANTY: 10 Years for Frame, 2 Year for Jumping Mat & Safety Pad Net & Springs, free replacement for other parts. Any problem, please feel free to experience our excellent service by the email in the package.
Our best backyard trampoline is Skywalker Trampolines 8-Foot Jump N' Dunk Trampoline because It is equally safe, yet of a more compact design and with added basketball hoop for extra fun.
- SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY: Patented enclosure eliminates gaps between the enclosure net and the jumping surface protecting children from pinch points & openings. All our products are tested for safety and durability to meet or exceed all ASTM standards
- SAFE DESIGN: 56 5.5" long steel springs are located around the outside of the enclosure net for safety. Enclosure system features upright foam padded poles for added stability, woven net has a dual zipper & clip closure system for additional safety
- SLAM DUNK BASKETBALL HOOP: Made of soft, safe play materials with a hook and loop breakaway rim to minimize damage to enclosure net and poles; includes 1 foam basketball
- JUMP FOR JOY: Great for your next “family fun time” while getting your blood pumping and your muscles moving. Great addition to your backyard along with our other playground equipment including our swing sets, jungle gyms, and monkey bars
- WARRANTY: We stand behind our quality guarantee with our 3 year limited warranty on the frame and 1 year limited warranty on all other materials
So don't wait! Consider your priorities and find the product that works the best in favor of them!
My name is Larry Dunn from Dallas Texas and I have a deep passion and love for the trampoline.
With many years of experience in the field of healthcare service, I have decided to start his own website which is about a trampoline.
With this website, I will share his experiences and expertise advices on different factors to consider when deciding whether or not a trampoline is safe for you and your family.